2. Gathering of Information is only for purpose of improving the Website, products and services of Lroy, including customer service, market research or promotional activities (the “Purpose”). During your visit(s) we may collect personal data as well as non-personal data. Protecting your data is a top priority for us.
3. Any and all information that enables the identification of a natural person, such as name, physical address, IP address, email address, phone number or behavior is considered to be personal data (“Personal Data”). In no circumstance we sell, lease nor provide access or insight to – parts of – Personal Data to third parties without prior consent (“Permission”).
5. We use Personal Data as part of the Information to process your inquiries or to provide you with access to certain information. Granting your permission allows us to process your Personal data, part of the Information in order to respond more efficiently to your requests, to inform you about our new product offers or to carry out online communications. We take technical and organizational security measures to protect your Personal data against unintended deletion, change or loss, as well as to protect against unauthorized transfer or access.
6. We will respect your wish if you do not want to provide us with your Personal Data for customer service, market research or promotional purposes or other reasons. If you no longer wish to receive e-mailings, each e-mail sent contains a link to automatically unsubscribe. If that option doesn’t work for you, you may contact us via telephone, through the post or by sending an email to request removal from our mailing list. At your first request we will send you a copy of all data stored in relationship to your individual use. You can process that request at www.ga- manager.com/dataprivacy.html. You may ask us at any time to correct any inaccurate information at any time by sending a comment to the address below.
7. Lroy stores personal data no longer than as permitted by law and required for the purpose for which the Personal Data is processed. How long certain Personal Data will be stored depends on the nature of the Personal Data and the purpose for which the Personal Data will be used. This means that the duration of the storage of your Personal Data might depend per Purpose.
10. GA Manager privacy and data protection practices are made and performed in accordance with the European Union Directive 2009/136/EC. Similarly, our data security practice is in accordance with, amongst others, strict Laws and Regulations such as the German Data Protection Act & The Netherland’s Personal Data Protection Act. Any transfer of (Personal) Data beyond national borders is merely for data storage and back-up. All transfers are in strict compliance with these regulations and adhere to data security requirements.
11. In addition to personal data, GA Manager may automatically track general Information such as Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the Website you are coming from, number of visits, average time of use and pages accessed. We use this Information to analyze aggregate traffic patterns throughout this Website to continually improve our online offerings, the Website’s user friendliness, its efficiency, etc. Your identity cannot be determined from this Information and this Information will only be used by GA Manager to offer you a good the service of the Website and to improve it.